[ovs-dev] Remaining patches to reorganize build_lrouter_flows()

anton.ivanov at cambridgegreys.com anton.ivanov at cambridgegreys.com
Wed Sep 16 17:12:08 UTC 2020

Hi,

Follows a series of patches to finish the reorg of build_lrouter_flows().

I have followed Numan's naming conventions and I have split one of the
larger chunks of code (ipv4 input) into several smaller pieces.

There is still one large monolitic chunk of code remaining - NAT/DEFRAG/LB.
I will probably revisit it later to try to split it into smaller pieces.
For now, it has been moved into a helper as a whole so I can continue
moving the bits so they can be run in parallel later on.

Brgds,

A.