[ovs-dev] Capture New Leads For Your Business

lisa.thomas at softbaseinsight.com lisa.thomas at softbaseinsight.com
Fri Sep 18 15:05:51 UTC 2020

Hi,
Hope you are doing fine today!

Would you like to access the contact information from companies using *SAP
HANA Users List *for your business needs?

We also provide technology users like – *Acronis, Alteryx, Apache Hadoop,
Cloudera, Ghost Solution Suite, NetApp Data Storage, HPE Storage, Veritas
NetBackup, Veeam Backup, MS Azure, Dell EMC, and other Data Storage
Software Users.*
We can also help you to target *MSPs, MSSPs, VARs, Sis, Partners and
Re-Sellers.*

Kindly review and let us know your targeted audience, targeted geography
and I shall get back to you with counts and detailed information for your
review.
Thanks,
Lisa Thomas| Demand Generation

If you wish not to be included in our mailing list, please reply back with
“Opt-Out” in the subject line.