[ovs-dev] Project/Investment Funding:

Ms. Marylyne Vantelli nami at 4haha.xyz
Sat Sep 19 10:55:20 UTC 2020

Dear Sir/Ma

How are you doing. Kindly permit me to share this information
with you. It is quiet impressive. Our company is expanding its
global presence by investing in projectsoutside Gulf region/
Europe / Asia in the form of debt finance. I strongly believe you
have a project or projects that requires funding. We are here
to partner with you to achieve your goal.

1. Minimum Funding Amount: 1 Million USD
2. Maximum Funding Amount: 100 Billion USD
3. Placement Opens to: Entrepreneurs, Corporations and Investors
4. Funding Type:Debt Funding(100%)
5. ROI(Return on Investment): 4%
6. Duration of Loan: Up to 10 years - Renewable tenure
7. We finance 100% of the total project cost
8. We finance both ongoing and fresh projects.

Details of our activities will be shared with you as soon as you
get back to me.

Best regards,

Marylyne.
Email: marylynevantelli20 at gmail.com