[ovs-dev] YOUR ATTENTION NEEDED

Mrs. Nareen Kiody drsamuelkokori at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 13:25:47 UTC 2020

Attention,

Please do not feel disturbed for contacting you; based on the critical
condition I find myself, I am Mrs Nareen Kiody, a Syrian woman, I desire to
relocate to your country due to the prolonged civil unrest/war in Syria as
well as the daily life threatening attacks by ISIS Terrorist group.

I have already lost my family, my husband and son to the cold hands of
death during an attack targeted at our home on March 23, 2018 to end our
family. I and my daughter were not around during the crossfire, we were at
the hospital for checkup when they attacked our home killing my beloved
husband and son and setting the house ablaze.

I am in tears writing you this mail, my late husband was a successful
contractor in the oil city of Syria and was privately dealing on gold dust
and bars before his untimely death. Unexpectedly, he left behind some
reasonable amount of money which I desire to reinvest in the Real Estate
Sector, Travel Tourism and other interesting sectors in your country to
reinvest the capital at my disposal.

I have no other alternative but to trust somebody, I cannot risk my life
here to avoid an end to my family lineage, as a woman since my husband and
son are dead, and all I have is my only daughter.

She deserves a decent life since I want her to grow up in a peaceful
environment, I will relocate to your country with my daughter and invest
the money in accordance with the law, with you by my side, your advice and
support; we can work together and achieve a lot.

I anticipate your positive response and on receipt of your information I
will provide you with further details.

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Nareen Kiody,
E-mail: nkg00060 at gmail.com