[ovs-dev] Dear Trustee

Mike Dawson mdwson65 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 06:30:21 UTC 2020

Dear Trustee,

My name is Mike Dawson and I have been diagnosed with cancer of the blood (Leukemia). I have been battling this plague for quite a long time and my doctor has said that i have limited time to live. My main aim of contacting you, is to WILL my inheritance to you to be used for charity as my last offering humanity & also to fulfill the wish of my late wife. Should this be of interest to you, kindly reply with this (Ref:Saved For Charity) for further directives.

Please note that you will be fully rewarded for your kind assistance.
Looking forward to your reply

Regards,
Mike