[ovs-dev] Urgent Attention

Jean Guillaume randolphtro at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 17:56:51 UTC 2020

>From the desk of:
Barr. Alexander P.Dickson ESQ

Dear,
I am an investment consultant based here in Oversea, I have a client ( a
prominent Politician, currently seeking refuge in Oversea, he is a Former
adviser on Security Matters to one of the dethroned Libya Leader) who has (
$ ) secured in security finance firm meant for further offshore investment
only. He wishes to invest in a stable economy like in your country. His
interest is in companies with potential for rapid growth in long terms.

If we are to work together, a face to face meeting is inevitable. This
transaction will not be executed thru internet, fax or phone without
verification of the evidence Stuff on ground, signing of agreement and
security finance firm fund transfer papers inside the firm. Moreover:
meeting each other will help in keeping our minds at a level of comfort
with each other and build trust, because a lot of criminals and bad things
happen today in the world through the internet, making things difficult for
those that have genuine reasons. What we need to do is to arrange a face to
face meeting wherever at the premises of the finance house. Do all the
documents signing at the firm, then move the money into your account in
your country or anywhere you wish it will be safe.

My client is interested in placing part of his fund in your company, if
your country's bylaw allows foreign investment.Please treat with respect
and turn down my offer by returning my mail. This way, I can search for
other contacts. No matter your decision on this message, please keep this
confidential and DESTROY if you are not interested.

Best regards,
Barr. Alexander P.Dickson
Urgent Attention