[ovs-dev] VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGES

DHL, OFFUCE fidelitybakplc2014 at outlook.com
Tue Sep 22 23:35:07 UTC 2020

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Mr. Oscar Williams , the Chief Executive Officer DHL, International GmbH, I wish to inform you that the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) has given us Instruction Order to cancel the delivery of all Unclaimed Parcels in our custody, We have to check the parcel content and we finally discovered that it contained an ATM Credit Card and other vital credit documents, Based on the fact that we have been trying to locate you via your contact address for this claim.

You are urgently required within seven working days to come up and claim your parcel to avoid any further hitch in your claim, Kindly try in your best interest to come up and claim your Parcel, Be advised that you must meet up with the given date to avoid losing your parcel.

Please send us your full Contact Address details, and your Mobile Number including your official identification ID Card, this is to enable us channel the delivery to your right Address.

Thanking you for your anticipated cooperation as we await your urgent response.

Yours faithfully,

Mr Oscar Williams, CEO
DHL, INTERNATIONAL GmbH