[ovs-dev] DONATION

joy nelson joy.nelson79 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 24 21:59:46 UTC 2020

Dear Beloved one in christ,

I am Mrs, Joy Nelson from london 68 years old, I'm married to Mr. Daniel Nelson.who was a contractor with the government of Ivory Coast for eleven years before he died in the year 2014 after a brief illness that lasted only four days, We were married for twenty seven years without any child,

Dear I contact you to let you know my desire to donate to you the sum of 4,500,000.00 EURO which I inherited from my late husband. It is my desire to see that this money is invested in any organization of your choice in your country and distributed every year to charities, motherless baby home, schools, support for homeless men and women or Whatever you have in mind. that will be for the benefit of the less fortunate

Presently i was very sick at point of death due to cancer sickness and the one that disturbs me most is my stroke sickness, Recently my doctor said that I will not last for the next four months so I took this decision because i don't have any child that will inherit this money even if i die and I don't want this fund to be invested in ungodly way.

Therefore as soon as I receive your response confirming your acceptance to work as i directed, I will give all relevant information that will authorize the release and transfer of the money to you as my duly assigned representative.

Assured me that you will act accordingly as I said in this massage, hoping to receive your response soon,

your sister in christ,
Mrs, Joy Nelson