[ovs-dev] Reminder: OVN 21.03 soft freeze is 5 February

Numan Siddique numans at ovn.org
Fri Feb 5 09:46:25 UTC 2021

On Thu, Feb 4, 2021 at 10:00 PM Dumitru Ceara <dceara at redhat.com> wrote:

> On 2/1/21 8:52 PM, Mark Michelson wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I sent an email a week ago announcing the upcoming soft freeze of OVN
> > 21.03 on 5 February. As a reminder, all new feature patches need to be
> > posted by this date in order to be considered for 21.03.
> >
> > After the soft freeze, there is a two week period where patches may be
> > reviewed and merged into OVN master. On 19 February, we will create the
> > 21.03 branch. Two weeks later, on 5 March, is the planned release date.
> >
> > Please respond to this email with patches you have submitted that are
> > intended for 21.03 so we can be sure to get those reviewed and merged
> > before the branch date.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Mark Michelson
> >

> Hi Mark,
>
> It would be great if the patch set to make lflow cache configurable is
> considered for 21.03:
>
> v2: http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/ovn/list/?series=227977

Hi Mark.

It would be great if the below patch series are considered for 21.03
   -  MAC learning support in OVN -
https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/ovn/list/?series=228135
   -  Physical flow handling split -
https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/ovn/patch/20210205094254.425942-1-numans@ovn.org/
          - Its ok if this patch slips out though.

I think we can also consider a couple of patches submitted as PR here
- https://github.com/ovn-org/ovn/pulls
and other small patches in the review queue.

Thanks
Numan