[ovs-dev] FW: [ovs-dev v1 1-1] datapath-windows-Correct checksum for DNAT action

Ben Pfaff blp at ovn.org
Mon Jul 19 16:48:23 UTC 2021

On Sun, Jul 18, 2021 at 04:22:02AM +0000, Wilson Peng wrote:
> Hi,  dev at openvswitch.org <dev at openvswitch.org>,
>
> I would like to send out one patch for some issue found on datapah-windows in OVS repo,
>
> I have sent the patch via the email attached in the mail and the guided doc to
> Submit the patch is got via link below.
>  https://docs.openvswitch.org/en/latest/internals/contributing/submitting-patches/
>
> And I also subscribe the mail-list for ovs-dev, but I could not get the patch I have submitted.
>
> This is the first time I sent out the patch into the OVS community. Not sure how could I go
> To proceed for the patch submitting.

I don't think I saw a patch get caught in the spam filters (I would have
released it if I had), so this is pretty odd.

We have several submitters who submit from vmware.com email addresses,
so I don't think that's the problem.

If you can't figure it out, you could always use a different email
account to submit the patches (you can still use the vmware.com address
as the commit author), or you could submit PRs against github instead.