[ovs-dev] [PATCH ovn v8 2/6] ovn-sb: Remove redundant "nat-addresses" information from Port_Binding.
mmichels at redhat.com
Thu Jun 3 18:49:27 UTC 2021
Signed-off-by: Mark Michelson <mmichels at redhat.com>
ovn-sb.xml | 10 ----------
1 file changed, 10 deletions(-)
diff --git a/ovn-sb.xml b/ovn-sb.xml
index 258a12b4e..b853a5031 100644
@@ -3015,16 +3015,6 @@ tcp.flags = RST;
The <code>chassis</code> in which the port resides.
- <column name="options" key="nat-addresses">
- MAC address of the <code>l3gateway</code> port followed by a list of
- SNAT and DNAT external IP addresses. This is used to send gratuitous
- ARPs for SNAT and DNAT external IP addresses via <code>localnet</code>.
- Example: <code>80:fa:5b:06:72:b7 18.104.22.168 22.214.171.124</code>.
- This would result in generation of gratuitous ARPs for IP addresses
- 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52 with a MAC address of 80:fa:5b:06:72:b7.
- This is used in OVS versions prior to 2.8.
MAC address of the <code>l3gateway</code> port followed by a list of
SNAT and DNAT external IP addresses. This is used to send gratuitous
More information about the dev