[ovs-dev] Integrating p4rt-ovs to ovs-afxdp

Ben Pfaff blp at ovn.org
Thu Jun 10 23:33:27 UTC 2021

On Mon, May 31, 2021 at 10:37:09AM +0200, Mah-Rukh Fida wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am a postdoctoral fellow at Simula, Oslo. For one of my project I have to
> run a p4 program on openvswitch, I am using ovs-afxdp and p4rt-ovs
> following the links below
>
> https://github.com/Orange-OpenSource/p4rt-ovs
> https://github.com/Orange-OpenSource/p4rt-ovs/blob/master/Documentation/intro/install/afxdp.rst
>
> My ovs-afxdp installation works, but cannot track how p4rt-ovs is
> integrated with ovs-afxdp. I will appreciate your guidance in this regard.

Hi!  You've reached the main Open vSwitch development mailing list.  We
can help you develop with OVS, but I don't think that the p4rt-ovs
developers are here.  Looking at the webpage above, I see that it lists
the p4rt-ovs developers and their email addresses as:

    Tomasz Osiński <tomasz.osinski2 at orange.com>
    Mateusz Kossakowski <mateusz.kossakowski at orange.com>
    Paul Chaignon <paul.chaignon at orange.com>

Probably, if you write to them, they will be able to help you with
p4rt-ovs.