[ovs-dev] [PATCH ovn v3 0/2] ovn-controller: Auto trim memory when chache size is reduced significantly.
dceara at redhat.com
Fri Jun 18 19:57:45 UTC 2021
Changes in v3:
- Addressed Mark Michelson's comment on patch 2/2, to properly set
- Fixed the unit test that was supposed to check trimming.
Changes in v2:
- Addressed Mark Gray's comments:
- Made trim flow limit configurable.
- Made trim high watermark percentage configurable.
- Added more tests.
- Added a new patch, 1/2, to refactor the chassis code that populates
other_config. This is needed to avoid having lots and lots of
parameters passed around between the chassis.c internal functions.
Dumitru Ceara (2):
chassis: Refactor chassis other_config propagation.
lflow-cache: Auto trim when cache size is reduced significantly.
NEWS | 4 +
controller/chassis.c | 127 +++++++++---------
controller/lflow-cache.c | 104 +++++++++++----
controller/lflow-cache.h | 3
controller/ovn-controller.8.xml | 17 ++
controller/ovn-controller.c | 14 ++
controller/test-lflow-cache.c | 61 +++++++--
tests/ovn-lflow-cache.at | 277 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
8 files changed, 507 insertions(+), 100 deletions(-)
More information about the dev