[ovs-dev] Openvswitch patch doubts:conntrack: Fix missed 'conn' lookup checks.

user avis.wang at ucloud.cn
Mon Jun 28 03:45:11 UTC 2021

Hi Ben,
     I think this situation may not happen,  because if there are two pkts are going to create the same conntrack, their headers will be roughly the same, the rss of the hardware will assign the packets to the same cpu, so there is no chance for two threads to try to insert the same conntrack at the same time, so I am confused about the reason for doing this and what are the missing cases.

Avis