[ovs-dev] [v4 07/12] test/sytem-dpdk: Add unit test for mfex autovalidator

Amber, Kumar kumar.amber at intel.com
Tue Jun 29 18:49:53 UTC 2021

Hi Flavio,

Comments Inline.

I agree to the point and I am looking for a singal but currently due to assert removal we don’t have any marker.
To Minimize the time, I did analysis of the time taken in each test-case :

1) for the simple test-case we don’t need the 5sec wait time as PCAP only contains one traffic or each type.
2) for fuzzy we do need at least 5sec for all 10k packets to be sent at-least 2x and also stability.

Will the reductions suffice for now until I find a way to remove it completely from Fuzzy ?

Regards
Amber