[ovs-dev] conntrack: code refactoring userspace ct.

Gaëtan Rivet grive at u256.net
Tue Mar 2 14:47:09 UTC 2021

On Sun, Nov 29, 2020, at 03:32, hepeng.0320 wrote:
> This series of patch refactor the code of userspace CT, which makes
> the code more simple and more structured. We mainly refactor the code
> path for NAT and ALG, using conn_flags instead of bool value and use a
> light weight lock to reduce the size of the conn. The size of conn has
> been reduced from 312 to 240 bytes.

Hello,

This series is interesting, but it needs some work.

Commits should be divided into smaller elements (as Aaron pointed out), and some changes are
barely described, or bunched with other changes without enough justification.

Could you rebase and rework the series to have a more organized patchset?
That would make the review easier.

Regards,
--
Gaetan