[ovs-dev] conntrack: code refactoring userspace ct.

贺鹏 xnhp0320 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 02:44:09 UTC 2021

Hi,

I've read all your suggestions and appreciate that.

Just have been through a very busy week, and probably will have a
very busy month, so the work and reply might be slow.

Will do a rebase in the next version.

I've seen some of your patches related to CT. do you have some plans
for CT optimization? is it a part of plans related to CT offload?

Gaëtan Rivet <grive at u256.net> 于2021年3月2日周二 下午10:47写道:

> On Sun, Nov 29, 2020, at 03:32, hepeng.0320 wrote:
> > This series of patch refactor the code of userspace CT, which makes
> > the code more simple and more structured. We mainly refactor the code
> > path for NAT and ALG, using conn_flags instead of bool value and use a
> > light weight lock to reduce the size of the conn. The size of conn has
> > been reduced from 312 to 240 bytes.
> >

> Hello,
>
> This series is interesting, but it needs some work.
>
> Commits should be divided into smaller elements (as Aaron pointed out), and some changes are
> barely described, or bunched with other changes without enough justification.
>
> Could you rebase and rework the series to have a more organized patchset?
> That would make the review easier.
>
> Regards,
> --
> Gaetan