[ovs-dev] Patch To Avoid Genev Event Creation

Katta siva Sai s.katta at globaledgesoft.com
Tue Mar 30 17:08:28 UTC 2021

Hi Team,

1. We are facing a genev event to be occured, whenever the
command(ovs-dpctl dump-flows -m) is been executed.
2. To get rid of this we had modified code and applied the attached patch
on *openvswitch-2.8.7*.
3. Can we block the genev event creation by stopping the part of code that
has been executed when the dump-flows command is running.

Thanks & Regards,
K. Siva sai

--
Disclaimer:This message is intended only for the designated recipient(s).
It may contain confidential or proprietary information and may be subject