[ovs-dev] OVN 21.06 soft freeze May 7

Ihar Hrachyshka ihrachys at redhat.com
Tue May 18 15:40:00 UTC 2021

Is it already time to request exceptions for freeze?

I would like the following bug fixes incorporated in 21.06, all
related to the new allow-stateless ACL:
https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/ovn/list/?series=244288

They are a bit involving but I tried to cover each with some test
scenarios proving the fixes.

Thanks,
Ihar