[ovs-dev] OVN 21.12 Soft Freeze

Mark Michelson mmichels at redhat.com
Tue Nov 16 14:11:44 UTC 2021

Hello,

I checked the release calendar and realized that soft freeze for OVN
21.12 was supposed to start two Fridays ago. Since that passed with no
warning, soft freeze will instead be Friday, 26 November. This puts the
branch creation date two weeks later on 10 December. Normally release
would be two weeks later, but since 24 December is a holiday for a lot
of people, we will aim for a release a couple of days earlier, 22 December.

I will send another email out on 26 November to announce that soft
freeze is in effect.

Mark Michelson