[ovs-dev] [ovn] 21.09.0 release not ready yet?

Numan Siddique numans at ovn.org
Wed Oct 6 16:05:05 UTC 2021

On Mon, Oct 4, 2021 at 10:06 AM Vladislav Odintsov <odivlad at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> As far I know OVN 21.09.0 release previously was scheduled for 01.10.2021, but wasn't released yet.
> I’m wonder if my patch series is still scheduled to be in this release:
> https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/ovn/list/?series=263029

You may have noticed that the 21.09.0  tag is now created and
regarding your patch series, since it is still in review, I'm not sure
it can be backported to branch-21.09 once it is merged to the main branch.

I won't object to the backport if other committers are fine.

> Also, it’d be good if this patch also can be in this release:
> https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/ovn/patch/20210916173028.9527-1-odivlad@gmail.com/

This one is part of 21.09.

Thanks
Numan