[ovs-discuss] Quick Instructions to compile Git Tarball

Justin Pettit jpettit at nicira.com
Tue Nov 3 21:35:27 UTC 2009

The instructions in INSTALL.Linux should describe how to do it.  If
you grabbed this from git, then you'll need to run "./boot.sh" as a
sort of step 0.  Please make sure that your Autoconf, Automake, and
pkg-config meet the minimum version requirements listed.  If you're
still having problems, please send information about your Linux
distribution and how you installed those programs.

Good luck!

--Justin