[ovs-discuss] NOX and GRE

Steven Y. Ko steveko at CS.Princeton.EDU
Thu Nov 5 20:50:52 UTC 2009

Hi Martin,

Thanks for the quick reply. One clarification though - by "a more
general config protocol", do you mean it's going to somehow subsume or
replace the OpenFlow protocol? I guess what I'm wondering is if the
current NOX applications will run unmodified and can be easily
extended to take advantage of new features of Open vSwitch with the
more general config protocol.

- Steve