[ovs-discuss] Question about Ethernet over GRE

Huy Nguyen huy_nguyen at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 27 22:31:05 UTC 2009

Thanks Justin. I'll take a look at the patch. From the description, this creates a new gre type interface called gretap with the flag ARPHRD_ETHER set instead of ARPHRD_GRE. I assume it will add a fake MAC header in the tunneled  message as well. This should satisfy the bridging requirement. Do you foresee any additional works needed in ovs datapath driver to support this?
 Huy