[ovs-discuss] Installation on HP CitrixXenServer

Justin Pettit jpettit at nicira.com
Wed Apr 28 20:15:59 UTC 2010

Hello, Hiroshi-san.  Unfortunately, I don't think we'll be able to help you with your question.  The Open vSwitch software should work in your environment, but we're not familiar with all the different ways that XenServer can be deployed.  I would recommend contacting Citrix or HP about how to modify that partition.  We have a number of subscribers to this list, so perhaps one of them knows something about this and will respond.

Good luck!

--Justin