[ovs-discuss] Question about Remote Control of OVS-daemon

陈文龙 qzchenwl at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 03:22:25 UTC 2010

Firstly, run ovs daemon on host3.
Then, host1 and host2 run ovs connect to host3.
What you do on host3 would be done on host1 and host2.

For example,
IP of host1, host2, host3 is ip1, ip2, ip3.
ovs listen on port

On host3:
ovsdb-server /path/to/db --remote=tcp:port
ovs-vsctl --db=tcp:ip3:port init
ovs-vswitchd tcp:ip3:port

On host2, host3:
ovs-vsctl --db=tcp:ip3:port init
ovs-vswitchd tcp:ip3:port

>From now on, do everything on host3.
e.g.
host3# ovs-vsctl --db=tcp:ip3:port add-br br0
That would create bridge br0 on each host.

在 2010年7月31日 下午10:58,Nikos <nikos.bre at gmail.com>写道: