[ovs-discuss] OpenVSwitch under Debian Lenny dom0 with open source Xen

Martinx - ジェームズ thiagocmartinsc at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 01:38:20 UTC 2010

Hi!

  I just installed successfully the OpenVSwitch on my Debian dom0 with Xen
packages for Debian and also packages for Debian of the OpenVSwtich,
compiled by me.

 But now, when restarting my dom0, the bridges are gone! And the virtual
machines do not go up, because the bridge was replaced by OpenVSwtich.

 Question:

 How to reconfigure my virtual machines so they use the OpenVSwitch?

 BTY, this work will be published into the new Xen Live DVD this week, so I
appreciate any help to make the OpenVSswitch a official choice for the next
Xen Live system! If not, I'll bring the Xen Live with openvswitch disabled
by default... What I do not want...

Thanks!