[ovs-discuss] OpenVSwitch under Debian Lenny dom0 with open source Xen

Justin Pettit jpettit at nicira.com
Tue Aug 3 05:42:55 UTC 2010

As Jesse mentioned, the preferred method is to not use bridge compatibility, since it requires an extra daemon and kernel module.  However, sometimes it's not possible to do that, so instructions for bridge compatibility are available in INSTALL.bridge in the distribution.  You read it online here:

	http://openvswitch.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=openvswitch;a=blob_plain;f=INSTALL.bridge

Let us know if you have any questions.

--Justin