[ovs-discuss] OpenVSwitch under Debian Lenny dom0 with open source Xen

Martinx - ジェームズ thiagocmartinsc at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 06:46:55 UTC 2010

Hi,

 BTY, I'm sorry to ask this basics stuff... I'm short of time to finish this
job... So I requested your help to turn it quickly...

 I'm about to release the next version of the Xen Live DVD with OpenVSwitch
included by default but, for now, I'll let the OpenVSwitch disabled, to
learn more about its operation and then formalize the OpenVSwitch in next
versions.

Regards,
Martinx