[ovs-discuss] next OVS release?

Justin Pettit jpettit at nicira.com
Sat Aug 7 00:22:59 UTC 2010

We're not planning to do another stable release until early-to-mid September, when it will have time to go through a full QA regression.  You're right that we should do a release before then.  We'll plan to do an unstable release next week, which will have had a much lighter QA regression.

We're in the process of defining a more predictable release schedule and faster bug turn-around for stable releases.

--Justin