[ovs-discuss] Ethernet over GRE tunneling?

Yuji IMAI kimai at labs.fujitsu.com
Thu Aug 12 00:30:39 UTC 2010

Hi

  Do you have any performance numbers open for community?

  We are just planning to compare VM to VM tunnel performance among
IPinIP/linux/Dom-U/Xen as virtual router, using gretap/linux/Dom-0 and
gre/openvSwitch/Dom-0/Xen. If you have any such performance measurements
already, we want to do them with parameters and environment as same as
possible.

Thank you in advance.

Yuji IMAI
Cloud computing Laboratory