[ovs-discuss] Ethernet over GRE tunneling?

陈文龙 qzchenwl at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 03:00:02 UTC 2010

>From the mail-list I find *DarkBls* darkbls at yahoo.com
<discuss%40openvswitch.org?Subject=Re%3A%20%5Bovs-discuss%5D%20GRE%20tunneling%20/%20star%20topology&In-Reply-To=%3C259653.17814.qm%40web23704.mail.ird.yahoo.com%3E>
 has similar problem.
If his physical servers is distributed far away, across routers, they are
the same problem.

* [ovs-discuss] GRE tunneling / star
topology<http://openvswitch.org/pipermail/discuss_openvswitch.org/2010-June/000801.html>
*