[ovs-discuss] openvswitch controller problem

Alexey Larkov gmlexx at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 09:44:21 UTC 2010

Hello,

I'm using XCP 0.5.0 version.

In the same host in debian VM I installed SNAC
http://www.openflowswitch.org/wp/snac/ 1.0 as openflow controller.

After command ovs-vsctl set-controller xenbr0 tcp:<SNAC ip address>
For a few minutes everything works good and I can manage switch from <SNAC
ip address>, but than connection to host has broken suddenly.
Connection to host's VM's may works longer, but usually lost also or a bit
later.
Connection immediately restored after command: ovs-vsctl del-controller
xenbr0.
In SNAC contoller switch looks good, no denied packets.

I can't find any criminal in log files.
I'd be appreciate for any help and advice how to dig the problem.

--
Kind regards,
Larkov Alexey

--