[ovs-discuss] openvswitch controller problem

Justin Pettit jpettit at nicira.com
Wed Aug 18 07:04:54 UTC 2010

Are you running SNAC in a VM on the host running Open vSwitch?  If so, then it may be related to in-band control, which is supposed to allow control traffic through.  Can you post the output of the following command when the problem is occurring?

	ovs-appctl bridge/dump-flows xenbr0

This will show all flows, including those "hidden" like for in-band control.

--Justin