[ovs-discuss] About OFP_VERSION in openflow.h

Yogesh Mundada yogesh.mundada at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 07:30:00 UTC 2010

I faced similar problem. I checked out the Nox version corresponding
to OF protocol 1.0 as follows:

$git clone git://noxrepo.org/nox
$git branch -a
   * master
     origin/HEAD
     origin/destiny
     origin/master
     origin/openflow-0.9
     origin/openflow-1.0
$git checkout -b local_openflow-1.0 origin/openflow-1.0
   Branch local_openflow-1.0 set up to track remote branch
refs/remotes/origin/openflow-1.0.
   Switched to a new branch "local_openflow-1.0"

-Yogesh