[ovs-discuss] Working in Citrix XenServer 5.6.0

楊皓中(Mulder Yang) muldery at hitrontech.com
Wed Aug 25 00:38:10 UTC 2010

Dear all:

I had install ovs 1.0.1 into Citrix Xen server 5.6.0. and I can see the “Open vSwitch”item in Citrix Xen server Xconcole.

Why Xen or ovs can not see the networks that created by another software?

I mean Xen can not see the bridge that ovs created or ovs can not see the vif that Xen created?

Did I miss some step or whatever?

May somebody give me a hand?

Really thanks for your kindly help.

 *** Hitron Technologies Inc
 *** Hitron Technologies Inc. Email ConfidentialityNotice ***

Thiselectronic message and any attachments are confidential and may be legallyprivileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intendedrecipient, please do not disclose the contents to anyone, and immediately:notify the sender by e-mail; delete the message and any attachments from yourcomputer system; and destroy all hard copies. Thank you for your cooperation.Copyright Hitron Technologies Inc. 2010 - All Rights Reserved.