[ovs-discuss] OpenVSwitch Port mirroring

CS Lee geek00l at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 06:18:13 UTC 2010

Hi guys,

Thanks for quick response, I have actually tried to compile the latest
version(from git) on Ubuntu but it runs into some compile error when I run
make, I will put them in different post. And I need to run all these in
production environment once everything is setup.

I tried to search in the manual for the version I'm using which is 1.1.0pre2
and it only has qos setup example and it doesn't contain port mirroring
setup, the port mirroring example I got is from the online manual in
openvswitch website. Right now I'm reading OpenVSwitch database schema to
have better understanding of how to get it configured.

By the way the netflow example in the online manual works, so maybe it is
really the new feature that not implemented in 1.1.0pre2, if anyone has
example of how to configure port mirroring 1.1.0pre2, please help.

Thank you!

--
Best Regards,

CS Lee<geek00L[at]gmail.com>