[ovs-discuss] Traffic among the VMS on the same host

Ramana Reddy gtvrreddy at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 11:15:59 UTC 2010

Hi all,

Now, I successfully created two tunnels between External OpenvSwitch and
DomUs.
I added two tunnels as ports to bridge with out assigning any IP addresses
to tunnels.

Thanks to Ben Pfaff for his explanation, Initially I thought that IP
assignment is
required to each tunnel like in normal Linux machines, but this is not the
case
with OpenvSwitch (create a bridge and add tunnels as ports to bridge are
enough).