[ovs-discuss] VM doesn't power on after open vswitch installation

devang.vyas at aol.in devang.vyas at aol.in
Mon Feb 15 07:37:15 UTC 2010

After removing vswitch VM does come up properly.
Xen kernel version is 2.6.18-128.1.6.el5.xs5.5.0.505.1024xen.
Guest OS is Cent OS 5.0.

Related to this issue
With Open vSwitch running on Xen Server, If I try to create new VM with single interface, Add VM failed with following error.
Error: Creating 'CentOS 5.3 ' by cloning 'CentOS 5.3' - This VM cannot be started, as its network interfaces could not be connected.  One of the NICs is in use elsewhere.

Thanks,
DV