[ovs-discuss] Open vSwitch 0.99.2 Available

Martinx thiagocmartinsc at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 15:47:31 UTC 2010

Great news!

 Can we stabilize the Debian packages of the openvswitch?
 I mean, the last update in the debian/changelog was from "Mon, 19 Nov 2007
14:57:52 -0800"... It is working today?

 Is someone using the Debian packages without problems?

 I really need the Debian packages stabilized to include it into the next
release of the Xen Live CD!

Thanks!
Thiago