[ovs-discuss] kernel build dir != kernel src dir

Jad Naous jnaous at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 20:53:17 UTC 2010

Sure! For opensuse, the source dir is /usr/src/linux and the build dir
is /usr/src/linux-obj. I want to build an rpm for this to make it easy
to install. I'll let you know how it goes, but making an rpm requires
a standard way of building modules, which I don't think ovs uses.

So I should checkout the latest tarball I assume to get this fix?

Thanks,
Jad.