[ovs-discuss] kernel build dir != kernel src dir

Ben Pfaff blp at nicira.com
Sat Jul 3 04:22:18 UTC 2010

On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 6:05 PM, Jad Naous <jnaous at gmail.com> wrote:
> 1) The automatic tarball creation from git is not working, I get "404
> - Object does not exist". So I checked the src out from git.

This definitely worked before.  Now it looks like we need to add ";h=HEAD"
to the URL for it to work again.  Must be a gitweb upgrade from a couple
of weeks ago that caused the problem.

Justin, would you mind fixing that URL on the openvswitch.org "Development"
page, where it's linked from the words "latest snapshot"?  I'd do it myself
but I seem to have forgotten the login details.