[ovs-discuss] OpenVswitch first try

Nikos Bregiannis nikos.bre at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 13:26:14 UTC 2010

Hello,

I am new to this openvswitch subject and network (still studying) and I'd
like to make some questions.
First of all i want to make a topology of 3 VM's with the one take the role
of the openvswitch.
I want the other two to communicate through the open switch.

Do I have to meet any kind of requirements with my hardware ?
My question is at the network tab of virtualbox what option should i try .
Internal network ? Which adapter should i use ?
I made a bridge to the Vswitch machine and added two interfaces. How can i
now connect the two virtual machines. Any help would be appreciated.