[ovs-discuss] OpenVswitch first try

Ben Pfaff blp at nicira.com
Tue Jun 1 18:03:47 UTC 2010

On Tue, Jun 01, 2010 at 09:01:27PM +0300, Nikos Bregiannis wrote:
>  So you mean that i should run the OVS deamon in the main host pc and then
> use the internal option of virtualbox to communicate ?

Yes, that is the way that I would do it, at least for anything but
testing.  I can't say confidently how to configure VirtualBox for this
setup, because I have not used it.  It is possible that VirtualBox wants
to configure everything itself, in which case it would be more difficult
to integrate Open vSwitch with it.