[ovs-discuss] Fail getting started with openvswitch

Jean Baptiste FAVRE openvswitch at jbfavre.org
Fri Jun 4 22:29:35 UTC 2010

Hello,

I'm using Open vSwitch 1.0.1 built as packages and kernel module.

Xen is in version 4 compiled from sources.
My Dom0 kernel is  the 2.6.32-bpo.4-xen-amd64 verison from backports.

About kernel panic messages,  I can see them on screen, but did not
found them in log files on server. Maybe a MagicSysRQ will do the trick.
Will have a look on it and update you soon.

Regards,
JB