[ovs-discuss] Fail getting started with openvswitch

Jean Baptiste FAVRE openvswitch at jbfavre.org
Sat Jun 5 00:18:56 UTC 2010

Ok so I just have to define my bond0 and bond1 interface in
/etc/network/interfaces ?
Then, I have to setup an IP address to bond0 and bond1 so that I can
reach my server.
But finally, won't I have issues when Open vSwitch creates my bridge and
add my bond interface in ?

Before Open vSwitch install, I used to have IP address setted up on my
bridges, not bond interfaces and I just wonder if network will still work.

By the way, the best it to try it and see what happen :-)

Thanks for answering my first questions,
JB