[ovs-discuss] can not create device problem

Yan yan.p.bjtu at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 23:42:52 UTC 2010

Hi Jesse,
I always appreciate your help.
Sure I'm using kernel module, but since I let vswitchd start automatically
and put it back ground, I'll change this and log its action.
After that I'll send you mail again.
Thanks again and best wishes.

--
Yan Pu
yan at nakao-lab.org
+81-80-4164-9937
NAKAO LAB
The university of Tokyo
Graduate School of Interdisciplinary Information Studies