[ovs-discuss] can not create device problem

Yan yan.p.bjtu at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 13:22:59 UTC 2010

Hi Jesse

I observed the log of OVS.
NOX can see gre device now
However another thing which make me feel strange that each time when I use
ovs-vsctl to add a port into datapath it will change itself's dpid.(a few
time didnt change)
In another document(ovs-openflowd) i found it has --datapath-id, but how can
I keep the dpid by ovs-vsctl?

Best regards

--
Yan Pu
yan at nakao-lab.org
+81-80-4164-9937
NAKAO LAB
The university of Tokyo
Graduate School of Interdisciplinary Information Studies