[ovs-discuss] can not create device problem

Yan yan.p.bjtu at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 06:43:12 UTC 2010

Hi,

I tried ovs-vsctl set bridge br0 other-config:datapath-id=0123456789abcdef

however, ovs doesn't really use this as its real dpid when I connect to NOX.
Would you please give more suggestions for this?

Thank you and best regards

Yan

--
Yan Pu
yan at nakao-lab.org
+81-80-4164-9937
NAKAO LAB
The university of Tokyo
Graduate School of Interdisciplinary Information Studies