[ovs-discuss] Re : OvS 1.0.0 Compile error on fedora 13

Justin Pettit jpettit at nicira.com
Fri May 21 07:08:43 UTC 2010

On May 20, 2010, at 11:56 PM, DarkBls wrote:

> I confirme it compiles with
> <sys/stat.h>

Great.  I pushed the fix earlier today, so it will be fixed in the next release.  Thanks for reporting it.

> Just have now to understand how to tackle the rest of configuration trap :D (DB creation, GRE switch virtual cascading ...)

Good luck.  Let us know if you get really stuck.  The DB takes a little while to get used to, but I think you will find it more flexible.  I use "ovs-vsctl list <table>" a lot to get an understanding of how things are actually set up.  We plan to add better tools for dumping the current configuration of the system, since it requires a pretty low-level understanding of the system now.

--Justin